Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I am married to a beautiful man named JP along with a very unhappy father Henry. Many people are familiar with me via my Instagram platform, @annephung. I post my daily life: my highs, lows and everything between. I arrived in America with my parents and brother at the age of 1 1/2 years old. old I would not be living my life and sharing it for you were it not for my parents love hard work and sacrifice. In the hope of having a better life I was determined to try the best I could to please them, and was focused on my success. I had a set plan in life: go to university, get a job, marry, purchase the house, and then have kids. My goal was to go to college to graduate, then get a corporate job. Then I'd get married, buy a house and have kids. But life had different plans. The money and the status of my job didn't make me feel happy. I believed that I was wasting my life to earn the opportunity to earn a salary. When I began to navigate my way towards a new direction in my career, I found that I was meant to work as personal trainer. I loved exercise, I loved being around people and I enjoy helping others. The year 2014 was the year I began my small business and this 2021 will see me celebrating my 7th year anniversary. It is rare to find an Asian woman in this business. In order to be an innovator in my industry and to offer quality coaching, to assist others in achieving a happier and healthier life through creating a lifestyle tailored to suit their requirements and goals. My goal is for me to help others chase their goals and achieve the life they've always wanted. My career was beginning to take off, I had the biggest loss in my life, my mother's death. She has won the eight-year fight with Scleroderma. Now she's resting on Heaven and I will keep her in my heart. Even if you can't see it initially, the universe is a way of offering us the things we need. My loss has impacted my life in several ways. It is my belief that my death provided me with an opportunity to begin an entirely new chapter. It was the Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed. She had her chance to begin her new life which gave me the chance to lead living a happy and fulfilling life. What I'm experiencing now in my 30s is an experience of vitality and awareness. It feels like I am truly living, instead of just being. When I tell the story of my journey, it's to ensure that other people can relate to my experiences and thoughts. It is to know that they're not the only ones. It is also a sign of genuine love. Therapy is a necessity and it isn't uncommon. Also, health is your biggest wealth. I hope that you experience life at the highest level and not have regrets when it comes to the final hours of your life. We are the only assurance in this our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Lockhart

Alyssa Norman